|Dear Valued Customer,
|As we face the developing and extraordinary challenges with the Coronavirus, ongoing decisions are being made to safeguard the wellbeing and health of our customers, employees, families and communities.
|Whilst we work to ensure that we maintain a reliable service delivery, we will be implementing temporary but necessary safety measures, in keeping with guidance from government and public health authorities.
|Prize Claim Changes
- Starting Monday, 23rd March 2020, cheques will be processed only on Tuesdays and Thursdays each week, between the hours of 11:00 am to 5:00 pm until further notice.
- Prize claims can still be submitted each day during regular working hours.
- Customers will be contacted by a Customer Service representative on the date and time to collect their cheque. This is subject to when the prize claim is submitted to the lottery office.
|Customer Service & Independence Square Retail Store
- Our Independence Square Retail Store will remain open during regular working hours:
Monday to Friday – 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturdays – 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Please note that these working hours may change for safety reasons, so we encourage you to pay close attention to our various communication platforms for further updates.
|Health and Safety
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning high traffic areas (reception and retail store).
- Customers are reminded to wash and or sanitize their hands regularly.
- All cashiers will use hand sanitizers whenever handling cash and tickets.
- Gaming machines will be sanitized throughout the day.
|The Barbados Lottery remains dedicated to providing the best possible service, whilst maintaining the safety and health of all. We encourage you to follow the guidelines recommended by authorized spokespersons in safeguarding your health and your family.