Next draw! Friday, July 10th, 2020
- Each play slip contains 3 boards (A to C) allowing you up to 3 plays (one play per board); each board contains 2 sets of numbers the first set from 1 to 35 and the second set from 1 to 10.
- Each play costs BDS$5 in Barbados, EC$6 in Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda and St. Kitts and Nevis; in St. Maarten and USVI each play costs US$2.
- Choose 5 numbers from the first set of numbers on the left half of the Panel, then choose 1 number from the set of numbers on the right half of the Panel
- Mark your selection by placing a heavy vertical mark through each number you have chosen; do not use red ink and do not erase. If you wish, you can check the Quick Pick (QP) box and the terminal will randomly select numbers for you.
- Check your selections before handing your play slip to the retailer because once a Super Lotto ticket is printed, it cannot be cancelled!
Please note that the Barbados and EC region ticket prices support an enhanced prize structure in Barbados and the EC region islands.
Draws take place at 9:00 pm EST. Tickets may be purchased up until 8:50 pm EST. Tickets purchased after that time will be for the next drawing.
After selecting your numbers and options, check your play slip before handing it to a Lottery retailer. The Lottery terminal will print a ticket which is your proof of purchase and entry into the draw. Always check your ticket to ensure it has the numbers you selected and the draws in which you want to play.
Draw results are available on this website, at authorized Lottery retailers and at (246) 434-2222.
* Sign the back of your ticket in the space provided.
* You can claim your prizes at any Lottery agent or at the Lottery office.
* Winners of prizes over $750 must have a valid ID to claim a prize and collect it at the local Lottery office.
* All prizes must be claimed within 90 days after draw date.
* All prizes are payable in local currency only.
* All prizes over $1,000 must complete a prize claim form. Completing and submitting ahead of you visit to the lottery office will reduce the processing time.
Prize Claim FormDownload
* You must present a valid ticket to claim a prize; the ticket is the only proof of your number selection and is the only valid receipt to claim a prize. A play slip does not constitute evidence of a winning ticket or numbers selected.
* The Lottery is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
* Tickets, transactions and winners are subject to the Lottery rules, regulations and procedures.
* Tickets are void and will not be paid if unissued, illegible, previously paid, mutilated or misprinted, not properly registered with the Lottery Central Computer, or altered in any way.
* You must be 18 years or older to purchase or redeem tickets.