To play, pick up a Mega 6 playslip at an authorized Lottery retailer. Each playslip contains five panels (A-E), allowing you to play up to five plays (one play per panel). In each panel:
1. Select 6 numbers 1 to 33 or mark the QP (Quick Pick) box and let the terminal randomly pick some or all of your numbers.
2. Each panel costs $2.00
3. To play the same numbers for more than one draw, select the number of draws you want to play in the Multi- Draw section of your playslip or tell the retailer how many advance draws you wish to play.
4. Mark boxes in blue or black ink or pencil. Mark each box with an X..
5. If you make a mistake, place an X in the Void box and make your selection in the next panel.
6. Give your completed playslip and payment to the retailer. You will receive a ticket printed with your numbers, and draw date(s).
7. Check the official drawing results to see if you're a winner! Draw results are available on this Web site, at authorized Lottery retailers and at (246) 434-2222 (6).
Drawings are held Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights at 8:00 p.m. Tickets may be purchased until 5 minutes, on the night of the drawing. Tickets purchased after that time will be for the next drawing.
If you claim a prize on a winning Multi draw ticket before all of the draws on the ticket have occurred, you will be issued a continuation ticket for the remaining draws with the same play numbers as the original ticket.
PRIZE LEVEL Match 6 of 6 = Share or all of Jackpot
How to Win
Four times a week, six (6) numbers from 1 to 33 will be drawn by the lottery. You win by matching 3, 4, 5 or 6 of the numbers drawn in any order. Mega 6 uses a pari-mutuel prize structure. Prize amounts may vary with each drawing as a result of the amount of dollars played and the number of winning tickets at each level. The Jackpot prize will start at $375,000 and grows after each drawing if no players match all six winning numbers.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZES
1. Sign the back of your ticket in the space provided.
2. You can claim any prize up to and including $750.00 at selected On-Line Agents
3. Prizes more than $750.00, at the Barbados Lottery office
4. All prizes must be claimed within 90 days after draw date.
5. All prizes are payable in local currency only.
6. Winners of prizes over $1000 must have a valid ID to claim prize
* You must present a valid ticket to claim a prize, the ticket is the only proof of your number selection and is the only valid receipt to claim a prize. A playslip does not constitute evidence of a winning ticket or numbers selected. The Barbados Lottery is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
* Tickets, transactions and winners are subject to the Barbados Lottery rules, regulations and procedures.
* Tickets are void and will not be paid if unissued, illegible, previously paid, mutilated or misprinted, not properly registered with the Lottery Central Computer, or altered in any way.
* You must be 18 years or older to buy a Mega 6 ticket.