Next draw! Thursday, December 20th, 2018
WINNERS FOR THIS DRAW
|5 of 6||2||$1102|
|4 of 6||125||$28|
|3 of 6||1502||$2|
- Each play slip contains five panels (A-E), allowing you to play up to five plays (one play per panel).
- Select 6 numbers 1 to 33 or mark the QP (Quick Pick) box and let the terminal randomly pick some or all of your numbers.
- Each panel costs $2.00.
- To play the same numbers for more than one draw, select the number of draws you want to play in the Multi-Draw section of your play slip or tell the retailer how many advance draws you wish to play.
- Mark each box with an X using black or blue ink or a pencil.
- If you make a mistake, place an X in the Void box and make your selection in the next panel.
- Give your completed play slip and payment to the retailer. You will receive a ticket printed with your numbers, and draw date(s).
- Check the official drawing results to see if you're a winner!
Drawings are held daily Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 8:00 p.m. Tickets may be purchased until 5 minutes before the drawing. Tickets purchased after that time will be for the next drawing.
After selecting your numbers and options, check your play slip before handing it to a Lottery retailer. The Lottery terminal will print a ticket which is your proof of purchase and entry into the draw. Always check your ticket to ensure it has the numbers you selected and the draws in which you want to play.
Four times a week, six (6) numbers from 1 to 33 will be drawn by the lottery. You win by matching 3, 4, 5 or 6 of the numbers drawn in any order. Mega 6 uses a pari-mutuel prize structure. Prize amounts may vary with each drawing as a result of the amount of dollars played and the number of winning tickets at each level. The Jackpot prize will start at $375,000 and grows after each drawing if no players match all six winning numbers.
Draw results are available on this website, at authorized Lottery retailers and at (246) 434-2222.
* Sign the back of your ticket in the space provided.
* You can claim your prizes at any Lottery agent or at the Lottery office.
* Winners of prizes over $750 must have a valid ID to claim a prize and collect it at the local Lottery office.
* All prizes must be claimed within 90 days after draw date.
* All prizes are payable in local currency only.
* If you claim a prize on a winning Advance Play ticket before all of the draws on the ticket have occurred, you will be issued an exchange ticket for the remaining draws with the same play numbers as the original ticket.
* You must present a valid ticket to claim a prize; the ticket is the only proof of your number selection and is the only valid receipt to claim a prize. A play slip does not constitute evidence of a winning ticket or numbers selected.
* The Lottery is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
* Tickets, transactions and winners are subject to the Lottery rules, regulations and procedures.
* Tickets are void and will not be paid if unissued, illegible, previously paid, mutilated or misprinted, not properly registered with the Lottery Central Computer, or altered in any way.
* You must be 18 years or older to purchase or redeem tickets.